- maximum span when built approx. 2.80 metres
- the building kit consists of 44 beechwood strips
- building bricks size 375 x 30 x 6 mm
- the photo shows the bridge using 15 strips
- stored in the flatbed box with recessed grips
made of beech with finger jointing (42 x 30 x 8 cm, stackable)
This arched bridge was conceived as long ago as the 15th century by Leonardo da Vinci. Leonardo's bridge works without glue or nails, only by force and counter-force.
A small bridge can be created with as few as 8 strips, it grows at each step into an arch up to a span of approximately 2.80 metres .
After only a few minutes work, the first results can be seen and curiosity about this fascinating structure by the genius da Vinci is awakened.
- on your own or in a team, for young and old
- arouses curiosity
- teaches the first lessons about the basics of mechanics and statics
- improves spatial perception with the help of the building blocks
- encourages ability to concentrate and fine motor skills.
Leonardo's bridge exerts an increasing fascination, the more you think about it.
ca. 2 Days.